Friday, September 28, 2007

My sister

My sister is back home..............
So what????
It's just that my room looks more shabbier....
Clothes are strewn across everywhere....
Whole home is filled with electronic gadgets:her cell phone, music system,walkman, CD player plus their wires....
Everlasting laughs....
Empty wallets....
More requisitions for money....
More phone calls...
Frequent fights for using the same vehicle....
Variety of food items(thank GOD they are edible)...
Loud volume of almost everything: from TV to music system to human voices (that includes my mother's shoutings for her too)....
So our house looks more LIVELIER.....
She is a great destresser...

2 comments:

mouna said...

obviously! moreover the fun quotient is on a high.

thanks for visiting my pages, hope to see u there again! :)

shruthihegde said...

that's true...
sure would love to read more pages from your blog...