Friday, February 28, 2014

Photography and camera


At last, I own a DSLR! I wasn't 100% excited when I actually held it in my hand.
One reason was that I didn't know much of the technicalities of a DSLR camera.
The other, now that I had a DSLR I was compelled to learn about it and couldn't let it sit idle.

I always used to eye on DSLRs whenever I was outdoors taking pictures.
Now, that I have one it doesn't give me much pleasure.
May be it's because I still have to learn a lot about it.
My earlier Sony point- and- shoot and Samsung phone have been greatest companions and still they are till I am completely comfortable with Nikon.

Of course, I would still continue to use my Sony because of its lens' zoom which is much lesser in Nikon.

At present, am completely into learning the 'tips and techniques' of DSLR and have found delight in using the App Instagram.
Am loving both:)))


No comments: